What is DofE
DofE is a challenge for everyone between the age of 14 and 24, during which you’ll be motivated to work on yourself. Join us and choose a Skill, a Physical Recreation activity and Voluntary Service, that you will practice for an hour every week. And at the end, you can expect an Adventurous Journey with your friends.
I was afraid I would not be able to overcome my laziness and spend time on the activities regularly. Thanks to DofE, I held an exhibition of my photography and got the courage to travel to Nepal as a volunteer!
Silver Award holder
the Czech Republic
I'm 14 – 24 years old and I want to join DofE
- Find out where can you you can start with DofE near you, or how to start on-line.
- Start moving, start helping, start bettering yourself.
- Get an international certificate for completing the programme.
We want to provide DofE
- The programme can be provided by any elementary or high school, university, non-profit or any other organisation working with the youth.
- You can involve all pupils and students.
- You will get training, methods, and long term DofE support.
My daughter / my son wants to join
- By participating, young people improve their emotional wellbeing, independence, creativity and physical condition.
- Every participant completes the programme under the supervision of a trained Award Leader.
„Jsou situace, které se zdají být nepřekonatelné, ale zrovna ty mi v životě daly nejvíce. I DofE inspiruje mladé lidi, aby šli za svými cíli a nevzdávali se.“
Nejmladší vítězka MasterChef na světě
“DofE helps young people fulfill the goals that they have set and exceed the limits. It motivates even those that, under other circumstances, wouldn’t have enough motivation to fulfill their goals.”
“In today’s world of unlimited possibilities, DofE helps young people to choose from them and practice it regularly.”
Actor, TV host, composer, writer and singer.
“I appreciate that my brother and I can be the patrons of the DofE programme. The programme helps young people overcome their fear and worries of failing.”
Eight-time world champion in martial arts