What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is stored in your web browser in the device in which you view our website. Cookies help our website work properly.
What types of cookies do we use?
- necessary cookies
- analytical/performance cookies
- functional cookies
How can you administer cookies?
Links to third-party web servers
You may create links to this web server from other web servers, but you must adhere to the following conditions:
- The links may link to the content of this web server but must not replicate it.
- The links must not create the impression of the environment of a browser or margins around the content of this web server.
- The links must not indicate that the Award approves of a website or product.
- The links must not incorrectly present the relationship to the Award.
- The links must not provide incorrect information on the Award's services.
- The links must not include any content that may be interpreted as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- The links must include content that is suitable for all age groups.
The products and company names stated here may represent trademarks or service marks of the relevant owners.