Do you want to take your DofE one step further? Become a member of the DofE Club!
We are a club of graduates and participants from all levels of the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award (DofE). We connect young people who want to spend their time in an active and meaningful way. We organize informal meetings, outdoor events and even international Adventurous Journeys. We also cooperate with the DofE National Centre by participating in school discussions, moderating Award Ceremonies and helping at other events. We are part of the international Gold Award Holders Association (GAHA) - a network that connects DofE graduates from all around the world.
Who can become a member?
- any participant or graduate of the DofE programme
- there is no age limit for becoming a club member
What are the membership benefits?
- meeting new friends, sharing your experiences, and getting inspired by the stories of others
- participation in one-day or weekend events that vary from skiing and hiking to festivals and informal meetings
- an opportunity to gain valuable experience and knowledge about how a non-profit organization operates and also how to organize events
- if you are a DofE participant, you can volunteer at the club as a part of your DofE programme