Basic Training DofE (Prague)
12/10/22 09:00 - 12/10/22 17:00Prague - OKIN (Poděbradská 540/26, 190 00 Prague 9)
DofE Basic Training is a course that allows all applicants to become trustworthy DofE Award Leaders. The training participants will get to know the structure of the DofE programme, learn how DofE works and what its benefits are. The participants will also acquire the necessary skills for the role of a leader.
The training programme has been accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports as a course developing modern teaching skills.
The deadline for the applications is on October 5, 2022.
The price: CZK 1,000 (paid in advance by bank transfer - you will receive detailed information after your registration)
NOTE: The registration fee must be paid 5 days before the training the latest. If you do not do it in time, you cannot participate in the training.
If a participant decides to cancel the training less than three days before the start of the course, there is a cancellation fee CZK 1,000.
- The certificate is non-transferable within the school/organization.
- The certificate is transferred with the trained person to another DofE Award Centre.
- Attendance at the training is a condition for delivering the DofE programme unless otherwise agreed. The participant must attend the entire training (8 hours), including the e-learning course.
- The DofE National Center has the right to cancel the training due to a lack of participants or a trainer´s illness. In this case, an alternative date will be offered.
The training programme includes the following topics:
- DofE Programme Information
- Management of participants
- Functions and support of the National Center
- Form of the training
- Length: 1.5 hours
- Access to the e-learning course is given to each participant after submitting the training application.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Full-time course takes place in a group of max 15 participants.
- Each participant receives detailed information about the training approximately a week before the date of the course.
- If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com. In urgent cases, call the administrator: +420 720 036 822
- If you want to register for the course, please click on the button below.